This just came through the RSS tubes.
Passing on this job notice from Adobe. It is a contract position with the possibility of converting to full time. We have an open contract position for a CF engineer that I was hoping you could post on your blogs. Here are the requirements per the hiring manager:
- BS or advanced degree and 3+ years’ experience, or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in design and development of web applications with ColdFusion, Mach-ii, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Experience working with highly trafficked, scalable web applications with product downloads
- Experience with Adobe AIR applications
- Knowledge of presentation, web, business and data access layers and their interactions
- Experience with web services protocols such as REST, SOAP, XML/RPC.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, object oriented, design techniques, + software engineering best practices
- Experience in Scrum/Agile software development methodology
This position is for the group that works on the Adobe client download center section of Adobe.com Please send resumes to Kavitha Mattikalli firstname.lastname@example.org
Source Ray Camden