I’m working on a simple Flex mobile app to test out the viability of it as a cross-platform mobile development environment/sdk. This app is a simple master/detail view-based application [based on s:ViewNavigatorApplication]: show a list of items, select an item, see details. That’s it. On the details view there was an issue with displaying the item content so I just used HTML [since that’s what the source data is on occasions]. This was easy enough, after a lil’ googling, with the StageWebView but there were some gotchas.
- React-Native Pin Entry View with the Native Keyboard
- React-Native Pin Entry View with a Custom Keyboard
- Why we are building the Ionic Platform | The Official Ionic Blog
- The Heresy of Racial Superiority — Confronting the Past, and Confronting the Truth
- Cord cutting savings
- Hitting our stride with Android by Dan Kim of Basecamp
- 27 iOS open source libraries to skyrocket your development.
- LG G4
- Size, Isolation, and Focus