I’m purely pointing to a blog post by Jamie Krug (@jamiekrug), who is getting a huge man hug from me today. It saved me from a firestorm where a dev url was posted publicly but wasn’t password protected (lazy me!). Apache wasn’t playing nice since it passed off the ColdFusion files to Tomcat. Just before I went crazy with Tomcat changes…I found this. I hope it helps someone else.
- React-Native Pin Entry View with the Native Keyboard
- React-Native Pin Entry View with a Custom Keyboard
- Why we are building the Ionic Platform | The Official Ionic Blog
- The Heresy of Racial Superiority — Confronting the Past, and Confronting the Truth
- Cord cutting savings
- Hitting our stride with Android by Dan Kim of Basecamp
- 27 iOS open source libraries to skyrocket your development.
- LG G4
- Size, Isolation, and Focus