I say @TiPB but it seems to only be @reneritchie. Why is it Rene always has to take a knock at Flash or Google/Android at any chance he gets? To be a writer on a blog dedicated to Apple he absolutely loves to do his best to attack Adobe and Google.
Why am I blogging this? Simple. I posted the other day about @AndroidCentral and how they call it like they see it. Well, Jerry Hildebrand [@gbhil] wrote an excellent post today: Editorial: My dog’s better than your dog — but only to me.
Choice. There’s something for everyone, and none of the choices are wrong. In fact, maybe none of the Android choices are for you, and that’s OK.
I think this is the fundamental point @reneritchie does not get. If he does, I don’t see it.
Rene, if you read this, I just want you to know [or at least consider] these points:
- It is ok for people not to want an iPhone or iPad.
- Adobe can do and does good work.
- It is ok for Flash to work well on desktop and mobile.
- It is ok for Flash to still be used on the web.
- Other tablets provide really good experiences.
- Google isn’t evil because they serve ads. One of your sites uses them [Google Ads at that] and your job has them too.