CFWheels always seems to make me smile with certain features. It isn’t 100% perfect (what is?) but it really makes CF dev fun. In this case, we’re taking a simple scenario of a user attempting to access a non-public url while not authorized to login. It could be from a bookmark or them simply trying to “hack” your system. Either way, once the user logs in they should automatically get to the page they want. Here’s how you can do it in Wheels.
- React-Native Pin Entry View with the Native Keyboard
- React-Native Pin Entry View with a Custom Keyboard
- Why we are building the Ionic Platform | The Official Ionic Blog
- The Heresy of Racial Superiority — Confronting the Past, and Confronting the Truth
- Cord cutting savings
- Hitting our stride with Android by Dan Kim of Basecamp
- 27 iOS open source libraries to skyrocket your development.
- LG G4
- Size, Isolation, and Focus